Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you ever had cosmetic surgey?

If you feel like sharing what did you have done?Have you ever had cosmetic surgey?
I have never had cosmetic surgery. What I did have was a tumor up under my jaw which required a face-lift like proceedure and incision for part of the surgery.





That was one of the most painful things I have ever experienced in my life. I know now that I'd never want to have a face lift or cosmetic surgery like that. Unless it's life saving, I'd never have surgery like that again...it really hurt badly.Have you ever had cosmetic surgey?
I definitely would, given the money and time off.
No.!!!


Don't plan on having any.!!!
heh heh heh
,in my opinion, http://www.btbnt.com a best website, sell high quality products, reasonable price.good sevrice
No but I wouldn't mind some :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash