Thursday, December 10, 2009

Will cannabis/THC detected in a urinalysis for a cosmetic surgery (rhinoplasty)?

The first and last time I smoked was 5 days ago. They also took a blood sample.Will cannabis/THC detected in a urinalysis for a cosmetic surgery (rhinoplasty)?
They don't test you for that prior to surgery, they don't care. They just want to make sure you are healthy enough for the surgery. If for some reason they did test you for THC, yes it will show up in both blood and urine for 30+ days.Will cannabis/THC detected in a urinalysis for a cosmetic surgery (rhinoplasty)?
Yes, but I don't know any doctors that would care. I've had 4 surgery's in my life and had weed in my system for all of them. I just told the nurse this when doing the u/a and its never been a problem. They are mainly looking for drugs that will have a bad reaction to the anesthesia(cocaine will kill you if its in your system). My dentist told me when I was having oral surgery that weed was no big deal to have in your system, it just meant that in cases of long term use they need to slightly up the dose of anesthesia to get the desired effect.
5 days ?? probably not, and it wouldnt matter anyways
Yes. it will stays in your body for 3months i think.





badluck
they will smoke a bone with you, then fix your nose
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash