Thursday, December 3, 2009

Would you ever have a cosmetic surgery just to be attractive?

Yes, but only if there are no risks/side complications involved. If there aren't any risks, it would be the same as trying to be more attractive by wearing makeup, or having your nails done.Would you ever have a cosmetic surgery just to be attractive?
Sure but it probably wouldn't help that much :pWould you ever have a cosmetic surgery just to be attractive?
is there any other kind of cosmetic surgery? that's what COSMETIC means. i dont know why anyone would have cosmetic surgery in order to become LESS attractive.





but no, i would not. i'm happy with how and who i am.
Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!
I don't have to worry about that. Justin Timberlake is too late. I've already brought sexy back.
Oh for sure ! ! !


I am thinking about a certain percedure myself !
I wouldn't. I'm already happy with who I am. Plus if you look attractive but have a rude personality it ruins everything.
Yes, Cosmetic surgery is very safe nowadays. My cousin got her breast reduction, tummy tuck and facelift surgery in India by the company called Forerunners Healthcare .The Price for the surgery she paid in India was very less. She paid 30% of the cost she was quoted in America.





Forerunners Healthcare is very famous in India. They arrange cosmetic and plastic surgery for foreigners in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low price, as the breast reduction, tummy tuck, facelift and other cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.





http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com


Hope this helps.
Yes. I'm interested in the bottom line with as little effort as humanly possible.
I would probably consider surgery, but I would never go through with it. I don't think I could look at myself the same way if I knew I possessed fake beauty.
Yes... for myself because it would make me happy and more confident
Never!
years ago i would've said no.. but now i cant be to sure because i just started my first pregnancy and i never knew how much i oved my body shape until it started to change. so i can say yes that i will do something drastic to be attractive.
I certainly wouldn't have it to be uglier.
Fortunately, I find myself attractive, so no I wouldn't have any cosmetic sugery. Who knows about 20 years from now, but as for now, I'm good...
While I would qualify for extreme makeover middle aged male edition, it is reasonable for one to consider such procedures. One must evaluate the risk and reward. I think it is fully acceptable if one desires to improve his or her looks.
maybe
absolutly, why not?
BELIEVE IT OR NOT, COSMETIC SURGERY DOES NOT MAKE ANYONE ATTRACTIVE. HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED DR. 90210? YOU SHOULD! THIS WOULD ANSWER YOUR QUESTION PERFECTLY, THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE SURGERY LOOK THE SAME ONLY NOW THEIR FACES ARE STRETCHED TO THE MAXIMUM AND IT MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE THEY BELONG INA WAX MUSEUM! IF YOU ASK ME, COSMETIC SURGERY ONLY MAKES PEOPLE LOOK WORSE, SEEING AS HOW THEY WERE NOT MADE TO LOOK THAT WAY. PUT IT THIS WAY, IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT, THEN YOUR WERE NOT MEANT TO HAVE IT.
NO, God thinks I am beautiful just the way I am. So does my husband.


Who got to decide who was attractive and who isn't??


Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash