Thursday, December 3, 2009

Im trying 2 find a cosmetic surgeon who will give a free sugery for liposuction and breast reduction, help me?

I am very heavy set and have been since the birth of my baby. I am one of the less fortunate people with lots of struggle. The most thing that will help my self esteem and the courage to do more things is to proceed with this sugery. I have major back problems all through out the night. I am in my early twenties, and I am over 150lbs. My breasts are a tripple D and I am short in height. I need liposuction to the stomache, back, arms and shoulders. I am also looking foward to other procedures. If you know someone who could make me happy, I will give you a big hug. Thank youIm trying 2 find a cosmetic surgeon who will give a free sugery for liposuction and breast reduction, help me?
Sometimes doctors donate their time to particular charities, look in your local area for any medical charity groups. Also - worth a try is television channels like TLC, Health, Discovery that may do something.





Also try seeing your regular GP and ask them about what would like and your restrictions concerning budget.Im trying 2 find a cosmetic surgeon who will give a free sugery for liposuction and breast reduction, help me?
Get liposuction and breast reduction surgery in India.Cosmetic and dental Surgery is very cheap in India.There is one company that is very famous in India that arranges cosmetic surgery for foreigners in India.They are called the Forerunners Healthcare.I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories.





I have also read that they arrange financing for american and canadian patients as cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance.They also have photos pasted of their International patients.You can checkout their website.The cost savings are incredible.As a doctor i personally believe that your liposuction and breast reduction surgery can be easily handled in India as the quality of healthcare available here is simply best in the world.The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.





My cousin got a couple of surgery procedures in India like the liposuction,facelift,breast reduction through the forerunners healthcare.she is more than very happy with the results.she just paid 30% of the amount she was quoted in USA and is all praise for this forerunners healthcare company.i personally have seen the wonderful results and am particularly impressed with the kind of quality care she got from this company.





Source(s):


http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com
I don't know of any surgeons doing pro bono work. But see if your insurance will cover it!
Before a cosmetic surgeon (plastic surgeon) does surgery, they generally want you to lose weight first. You don't say how long it's been since you had your baby, but it often times takes about a year to lose the weight you gained while you were pregnant.





Being fit will also help you get better after you have surgery. If you are not eating properly (calorie wise), it will do no good to have liposuction because your body will continue to produce fat cells and you will inevitably gain weight in those areas again. So start walking on a daily basis... start slow and work up as you go.





I honestly do understand your situation, but I also know what the plastic surgeon will expect of you.





If you need breast reduction surgery, many insurance companies will pay for it if your doctor recommends it. I believe you would qualify, so don't hesitate to ask your doctor for a referral for your insurance company.





Please be cautious when looking for a plastic surgeon. There have been many deaths due to patients who trusted their care to unqualified plastic surgeons. Some are not qualified at all. Do your research... be sure they are board certified, check their history to see if they have any lawsuits pending in any state. Ask to see pictures of the surgeries they have done on other patients and also ask for references from other patients that have had their surgery done by the plastic surgeon you are choosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash