Thursday, December 3, 2009

What cosmetic line is better?

I currently use Clinique, but am thinking of trying Mac. Any sugestions?What cosmetic line is better?
Clinique is ';young and fresh'; they put great emphasis on ';clean, healthy skin.';





M.A.C. has very bold, bright colors.





Estee Lauder is actually owned WITH Clinique, but there is less emphasis on the skin care line of it. They have some really great foundations.





Don't be afraid to mix it up. M.A.C. has very cool eye colors and lip gloss, but you might find a better foundation, blush, mascara elsewhere. Don't limit yourself and remember to get take home samples to decide!!What cosmetic line is better?
well mac is more expensive. but i would chose mac because i think it works just as good and it is a lot better! if you touch up more during the day then you should go with clinique. but then you may like who clinique looks on you. so your choice
I PREFER MAC TO CLINIQUE... BUT IT ALSO DEPENDS ON YOUR SKIN TYPE. BUT I BELIEVE THAT MAC WORKS WONDERS!!!
Clinique is really good for everyday wear, because it is hypoallergenic and doesn't clog your pores...but Mac is awesome for night looks and stays on all night.
I suggest you try MAC and see if you like it. I like Clinique because it is light, but before I started using Proactiv it was better for me to use MAC because they have better full-coverage foundations.





MAC is pretty pricey, so I suggest that you ask for some free samples. Most sales clerks will give you some, if you ask for them. Try out some freebies of different brands and see what you like best.





While you are trying things out, keep in mind what you like / don't like in each type of make-up. For example, I don't like Mary Kay lipstick because it tastes funny. I don't like the smell of Estee Lauder powder. I don't like texture of Chanel's eye liners. Keep in mind what you like and dislike, try out some samples, and I'm sure you'll find the perfect make-up!
I love MAC. I have tinted lip conditioner, and it works so well, like, i can't explain how much I love their cosmetics. They just came in with some new stuff called Turaquatic-cool and tranquil





its really shocking.





I like clinque for its skin care. I have a lip balm from there, i love lip gloss.; its smooth, and portable.


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/co…





have fun
Honestly, if you ask any true make-up artist they will tell you that both of these brands are “crap.” By make-up artist, I mean someone who does just makeup and not the counter at Dilliards. These brand have ingredients you cannot pronounce or have ever heard of. Sadly I have tried both and the eye shadows end up in the crease of your eye at the end of the day, very ugly. I recommend using Sue Devitt or Bare Minerals… Natural ingredients and lasts all day. Good luck!
I have been a user Of Lancome for at least 18 years. It's very elegant makeup with really vibrant colors, and also a very european feel. I dont care for Clinique, but i do like their perfume Happy. I have never tried Mac, its supposed to be good though!
i like mac.
IVE USE BOTH AND I WOULDNT SUGGEST EITHER I NOW USE BARE ESSETUALS AND I LOVE IT !!!!!!
It depends on what kind of makeup you are looking for. For example, if you are looking for a good foundation, I recommend Prescriptives. If you are looking for lipstick, I recommend Chanel and Estee Lauder. If you are looking for Mascara, I recommend Loreal and Lancome.
I use Mary Kay and I love it!!!
Oh my gosh, neither, you should definitely go with Mary Kay! Its the number one in skin care and make-up! you won't feel like a powdered cake and it comes with a personal Consultant that comes to you, so you never have to leave the house! Mary Kay is awesome and u get free gifts just for your opinion on the product! Try Mary Kay, what would it hurt, I promise you it wouldn't hurt your skin! MK#1! MK has SO much to offer: tax write-offs, time with family, WRITING YOUR OWN CHECKS! The only expense is the REAL diamonds that the company gives their Consultants for FREE! Mk helps Women feel beautiful, it helps them to believe in themselves. Try Mary Kay!
Bare Essentials/Bare Minerals have best coverage and are mid-priced.
I found Estee Lauder better than both
avon
I like Mac b/c the colours are hipper, it's more youthful and provides more variety.
clinique.x
mabline newyork
stick to clinique...its fresh, simple and clean
You will probably find a better foundation at Clinique, they have more formulas and pay more attention to skin care, but as far as anything beyond that, MAC is better and has a far broader color selection.
I would suggest MAC and Covergirl...both great brands I use. MAC is a bit on the expensive side though, so if you're on a budget, definately take a look at Covergirl. :)
if youre unsure about mac, try studio for a little bit of a calmer mature look. it was created by one of the creators of mac, and the 2 lines are very similar. it is only sold in ULTA stores

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash