Thursday, December 3, 2009

How much do you spend each month for your Cosmetic?

ThanksHow much do you spend each month for your Cosmetic?
If a woman wears make up every day, then she will replace her make up about every three months or Monthly depending on the amount she uses. I buy high end cosmetics. So I spend about $25 bucks for mascara! I've tried the cheaper stuff and nothing is better then Lancome! I don't need foundation! So I only spend around $50 - $60 bucks. Now I use Cream de La Mer which is around $190 a jar! ( I get a discount! I'm in the know) How much do you spend each month for your Cosmetic?
I only wear eyeliner, mascara and blush, so I only purchase makeup every three months or so.
Each month. well i buy cover up,mascara and eyeliner and sometimes eyeshadow but they all run out at different times.


i'd say about 15 to 20 dollars because i buy the cheapest brands because they work just the same [:
About $10.00
0-10 dollars





i answered yours so please answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
anywhere from probably 20-40 dollars. depends what i run out of.
i go to stores n pick stuff mainly on sale,dont run out of makeup very soon so i'd say around 25-30$ in sone 3-4 months.
i use my makeup wisely! i don't over do it. so i don't run out as quickly. maybe $10 a month. that right there is maybe mascara and eye shadow and that is it. my foundation can last me 3 months.
idk, i buy in bulk usually. no more than 10 bucks.
My makeup lasts a while, but for my entire makeup no more than $20 and it's lasted me a year now and I haven't had to buy more yet...
none
I spend about $180 on Makeup, about $200 on facials...
I usually go on a makeup run every 3-5 months, and I spend about $30... mainly because I tend to buy my makeup when there's a sale/good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash