Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats is your favourite cosmetic brand?

Whats your fav brand of cosmetics? And why?Whats is your favourite cosmetic brand?
clinique, natural beauty stuff which i always use and is just what i wanted and its in a reasonable price. then, i would say MAC or bourjois, they have nice colourful shades of eyeshadows and fab lip glosses but sometimes its too much for me.Whats is your favourite cosmetic brand?
M.A.C. Great lipsticks , glosses and eye colours. Affordable too.....it's the make up brushes that are expensive but they are wonderful.
I like Covergirl, because it is very afordable and has good quality. Some of their make-up is waterproof and hypoallergenic which makes life a lot easier.
Benefit all the way. I just found out about it, and I'm in love. It's a bit pricy, but it's worth the investment. Everything produces amazing results not to mention it comes in such adorable packaging.
Chanel is my favortie brand of make up/cosmetics. That was my first choice for skincare and cosmetics. Each and every one of their products is specifically designed for you. If you have oilily skin than they have products that target oilness. Dryness, same thing. There moisturizers are great. Nars is also a good brand.
Mary Kay!!! And it's affordable!!
MAC.. i can afford it, and it works!
Definately MAC...it lasts all day and is good quality.
clinique and merle norman are my favorites.. and i've been wanting to test out MAC but there isn't a counter any where around here... like the closest is about twenty or thirty minutes away.
MAC MAC MAC MAC MAC MAC by far!!!!! They have such a wide range of colours, the quality is secund to none, the staying power is amazing and there are just not bad points to it!
I love Mary Kay because their make-up contains natrual colors and even ones that aren't so natural. The colors are superb and they last for a long time. The variety of colors is amazing, and when you walk into the light you just seem to shimmer. You can trust Mary Kay because they've been around for a while and still no complaints. The prices are great too. No worries it's totally fine for the skin!
i like maybelline because they are trying to make makeup that doesn't irratate sensitive skin like the Pure makeup. their make up is also a good quality. it lasts a while
I love BeneFit, but I also like Chanel, Shisheido, Clinique and Lancome. Each brand has a special product that enhances my features, and I like to mix and match.
Lancome is so awesome. It lasts a long time and it's just overall really good and convenient for me!
I really love the BareMinerals line. I use it because I have really sensative skin, and this is the first makeup I can use daily that doesn't feel like it's burning. I also don't break out like I used to, and it lasts a really long time, so I'm not spending as much on makeup anymore.
I like different cosmetics from different brands. I just got Loreal Infallible foundation. I'm wearing it right now and love it!





I like MAC eyeshadows, C. Dior's Dior Show mascara (around $23 from Sephora but definitely worth it!), I don't really do a lot for lip color, I normally go for clear gloss.





For foundation, I heard that Revlon Colorstay is pretty good, along with Loreal Infallible (which is my new fav now). Hope it helps a bit.
well i only use mascara, but my fav is l'oreal double extend, because while my lashes aren't that short they are thin, so the double extend adds length and width to them. i tried maybelline's XXL but it just clumps.
MAC is amazing. But I only like thier eye makeup. Otherwise I use clinique for foundation and bronzer. LOVE THEM BOTH.
Bare Minerals all the way! I love it. I have been wearing make up for over 15 years (I'm 31) and a lot of it. This is the best stuff. You look really good, natural and it you don't get the ';greasy'; spots at the end of the day like I used to.
I use Clinique because my skin is very sensitive
dior only
Estee Lauder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash