Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Girls do you like to buy the cosmetic which it has the beautiful packaging?

example, Urban decay, Plant love, Jill Stuart, Anna Sui, Paul and Joe, Blooms, Hourglass, Too faced, Benefit etc.Girls do you like to buy the cosmetic which it has the beautiful packaging?
Although beautiful packaging will catch my eye, it really comes down to the product quality. I think Urban Decay kind of goes over the top with their packaging..for instance the primer potion they sell is an awesome product, and beautiful packaging, but the design of getting all the product out is horrible. Packaging should be a bit more eco-friendly and simpler with a focus on giving more product to the consumer.Girls do you like to buy the cosmetic which it has the beautiful packaging?
I'd rather the product do what it's supposed to do than look nice on my dressing table.


Yes, it's nice to buy something that's pretty but it's not going to influence me to buy it again if the actual product is bollocks.
Yep! Benefit! :)
absolutely!!!! unless its the exact same thing as a MUCH cheaper product in plain packaging, then of course i would pick the less expensive.
I love things with pretty packaging but that's not the only reason I would choose a certain product...it's got to actually work and be a decent price too.
I love things with pretty packaging.. colourful :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash