Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the hourly rate for cosmetic retail sales person in a dept. store in Beverly Hills, such as, Saks?

What is the hourly for a cosmetic retail sales person in los angeles for a sales person who works behind the counter in Beverly Hills for Lancome. What percentage do they make off the products they sell?What is the hourly rate for cosmetic retail sales person in a dept. store in Beverly Hills, such as, Saks?
Most high end department store sales clerks work on commission. I worked in Neiman Marcus and the commission rate for cosmetics is 9%. The best way to go if you are a good make-up artist is to work behind the counter. That's what I did. You get an hourly wage that's anywhere between $17-$25 ...depending on experience. The commission position is pretty cutthroat, but that's where the real money is. Good luck.What is the hourly rate for cosmetic retail sales person in a dept. store in Beverly Hills, such as, Saks?
I work in Saks Fifth Aveune in NYC and they pay great! I'm an in house makeup artist and I get paid high 20's an hr. I don't get commission though but it's ok with me because I don't have to push sales just makeovers all day!





It should be around the same pay because NYC and LA are one in the same.





It's a great place to work if you want to grow with a company.





Everything does depend on your experience and personality. So be a go getter and you'll do great!





Good Luck!





P.s. if you do get commission it will range only from 3 -5%
I always thought it was commission based at 10-15 percent of your sales with a minimum wage or slightly better back-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash