Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tips for door to door cosmetic sales?

I`m sick of my order books being left on doorsteps with no orders in them - I get soaking wet collecting them in !!!Tips for door to door cosmetic sales?
So you sell cosmetics door-to-door? It's not quite clear. Cosmetics sales is not a great door-to-door business...maybe in the 1950's but now you have to meet people outside their homes. You need to create a network of regular customers. Ask friends and family. Go to different functions and try to meet people that way. I've met Mary Kay sales people in coffee shops a number of times- they usually get a lot of sales that way. Use your imagination! People really don't enjoy door-to-door sales for the most part. I hate un-announced visitors and rarely answer my door if I don't know who it is. Also, if you left a brochure on my doorstep I would look at it- I love make-up, but I would not order from it without seeing the make-up and/or trying it first...and I don't think a lot of people would take the initiative to call you and set up an appointment- if you leave a number.Tips for door to door cosmetic sales?
Just don't come to my door girl...hue hue...sales people errietate me a lot..i just go to the mall to get stuff...i wouldn't recommend you going from door to door just work at macy's or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash