Monday, June 21, 2010

Is cosmetic surgery right or wrong?

I want a boob job- not for male attention but to make myself feel better, jus want them bigger. Want answers to what other peeps think plz!xIs cosmetic surgery right or wrong?
If your doing it for the right reasons its fine. I happen to have a boob job. They are not pamela anderson gigantic size either. I think its the best decision I ever made.Is cosmetic surgery right or wrong?
I had my boobs done and it's the best decision I ever made! I instantly felt more confident about my body and that, for me, is priceless.
Ther is nothing wrong with cosmetic surgery.I wish I had the guts to go %26amp; get a face lift.Good Luck
Well if it made people truly happy then why do they go and have more surgery after the first time. My sister had lipo aged 26. Needless to say that wasn't the end of it.





get a push up bra
I think it's fine to have plastic surgery if you can afford it- if I could I would have some lipo. I think it's ridiculously priced though and can be addictive so just be careful that that's all you want and aren't going to try to reach perfection.
RIGHTT


i want surgery


=
|if it make you happy then it is never wrong.
It is your body and your mind. No one can possibly imagine how you feel about yourself. If you think surgery will give you more confidence and physically enhance you then go for it. You only have one chance at this life and the longer you leave the decision the more amazed you will be after the op, as to why you did not have it done sooner. I wish you the best of luck.
well if it makes you happy then go for it. go for a consultation then re think your options n if your heart is still set on it and you can afford it then why not. and dont be worrying what other people think what makes one person happy does not make the next happy meaning everyone is different we all have our own insecurities that others do not understand so if you have thought well about it then go 4 it.
There are no moral issues regarding cosmetic surgery but it can turn out to be a wrong decision if you don't investigate the abilty of the surgeon.
altering your body is a personal decision and should be done for personal reasons.





If you really care what other people think about you having a boob job, then you shouldn't do it.





How do you think you will feel better after a boob job? This is the ONLY answer that matters and will tell you if you should go through with the surgery or not.





BTW: as a disclaimer, I HAVE had plastic surgery. I had 2 keloid lesions removed from my face. One was pre-cancerous and the other was removed for aesthetic reasons. And if I had it to do over again, yes I would do the same thing.
its your body.. i am very small and have thought about it again like you not for a man but for me... but i just dont think its worth the money, pain and just knowing i have foreign plastic things inside me i think would be weird, plus any future kids i have i plan to nurse..... so.


but as far as being right or wrong, its completely up to you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash