Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just found out I'm pregnant and had cosmetic procedure 4 days ago. Worried for baby?

Thks. guys. The lipo ex and vela shape are not surgical procedures, so there was no medications involved. it uses radio frequency and heat to dissolve fat and cellulite.


What do you think?Just found out I'm pregnant and had cosmetic procedure 4 days ago. Worried for baby?
You need to contact your physician ASAP!


I know they aren't quite the same but I work in a full service day spa and we cannot do any laser treatment or light therapy or airbrush tan treatment on anyone if they even suspect they may be pregnant.


As far as I know, with the laser treatments we do, there is no known side affects for or against the treatment during pregnancy because honestly, who wants to be in the trials you know?


My best advice is to talk to your gyno/midwife AND talk to the doctor who performed the procedure as they'll know the exact frequencies and nitty gritty details.


Good luck!Just found out I'm pregnant and had cosmetic procedure 4 days ago. Worried for baby?
Find a OB doctor ASAP....!!!! Tell him/her everything. Do Not hide anything from them. They may be able to give you some advice.
Is that done with laser?? That might affect the fetus.
Call your gyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash