Monday, June 21, 2010

What's your favorite e.l.f. cosmetic item?

I love so many e.l.f. items it's hard to choose just one. Their pressed powder compact is so good I use it as my foundation...and I'm really hooked on their Therapeutic Conditioning Balm - it's goes on so smoothly and is so slender I can keep it in my pocket. But what I love about them the most is paying only $1 a piece!What's your favorite e.l.f. cosmetic item?
I absolutely love there lip gloss.It goes on really nice and stays on pretty long:)What's your favorite e.l.f. cosmetic item?
I haven't bought anything from them yet as there's nothing I need! But I keep waiting for the ';Nicely Nude'; Mineral Lipstick to come back in stock and it won't :(


I agree though, the price is amazing!
  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash