Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This Is A Survey Which Cosmetic Line Is Better Mary Kay Or Avon?

I need to know a survey for which cosmetic and skincareline is better I need to know which cosmetic and skin care line i should use because my mom use to sale avon but now she is going to sale mary kay. so please choose wisely.This Is A Survey Which Cosmetic Line Is Better Mary Kay Or Avon?
MaryKay.


I had bad skin for a long time, %26amp; Avon used to irratate that condition. ( I have extremely oily skin but in a few places it is the opposite)


I found that after using the classic skin care from Mary Kay, for under a week , I had no more problems, my skin is now fairly balance, the improvement in tone %26amp; I can now start to use other products that 10 yaers agao would never have occured. The other products, are just fantastic, %26amp; on top of that the consultants tell me that you get better percentages back in your ordering ie 50%. So if your mum chooses Mary Kay to sell then she has hit the best products %26amp; value for money.


You need to remember this is your Mums choice though If she choses to sell either one then taht is up to her.This Is A Survey Which Cosmetic Line Is Better Mary Kay Or Avon?
I think Mary Kay is better make up. But as far as the sales side I would say neither of them are money makers. I'm a consultant for Purse Party and do very well with it!
Mary Kay has a better skin care line. I used to sell Mary Kay and I use it every day. You can return products you don't like or don't work for you unlike the store products.
Mary Kay, but Avon is cheaper
I really can't choose lol
Avon
Mary Kay.. much better quality !!
mary Kay is way better quality but avon is much cheaper i spose its really up to you but i prefer Mary Kay!
I prefer Avon skin care products, but love Mary Kay makeup.
Mary Kay has better quality, but Avon is cheaper. They are both great makeup lines, but i prefer Mary Kay
Avon
Mary Kay! B/c they do a whole lot of testing to make sure that it will not overydry the skin or irritate it. Plus they have swesome make up for all sorts of skin types.
Mary Kay is definately a better quality. A lot of women complain about their makeup not staying. If you use Mary Kay it last longer and Mary Kay's fondation is a lot more natural looking.
Of those two, I'd say Mary Kay is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash