Monday, June 21, 2010

A woman I know has had something done to her face, cosmetic surgery, I love it and I NEED to know how do I ask

is it rude to ask? I want to know because i have similar problems to what she used to have and I want to get similar work done. There is so much out there to choose from and I don't know what is what.A woman I know has had something done to her face, cosmetic surgery, I love it and I NEED to know how do I ask
you might say, you look so extra beautiful, something is different about you, would you mind sharing? I would like to try it too.A woman I know has had something done to her face, cosmetic surgery, I love it and I NEED to know how do I ask
Tell her how gorgeous she looks and tell her something is different... she will probably bite. :-)
There was a similar question on yahoo answers--i am sending you the link for the same--you can see the answers





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylt=鈥?/a>
Just tell her she looks great and ask her what she had done. And if she admits it then ask her who she went to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash