Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do most women lie about cosmetic surgery?

My 19 year old sister got a nose job and she has just recovered. She had the bump on her nose removed and the tip narrowed. Pretty major I think.. Anyway she is telling everyone (even MY friends) that a door opened on her and broke her nose and thats why it looks different. Because its pretty obvious that she has a different nose.





I know she has a right to her privacy, but come on.. I don't like all this lieing and I don't like having to lie for her and cover up her secret. Especially since she never does me any favors or protects my secrets.





Is this something most women lie about or is she being ridiculous? I don't see the big deal personally.Do most women lie about cosmetic surgery?
Don't worry about it, anyone with sense knows that she's probably lying. Soooo many people who have to admit to getting a nose job say ';my nose broke when I was 12 so I had to get it fixed'; or ';I couldn't breathe through one nostril so I had to get my nose fixed'; etc. I've heard both of these lines so many times that I just have to roll my eyes...Do most women lie about cosmetic surgery?
I am very open about having had a nose job.


I don't feel ashamed that I had it reduced in size at all.


In fact is so common in my synagogue that it's almost expected.





EDIT: As for the above answer, I actually did break my nose, well, my mom broke it for me. But insted of choosing to just have it reset, I had it reduced as well.
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash