Saturday, November 28, 2009

If you could have any three plastic/cosmetic surgeries (for free) what would they be?

I would get





1. Rhinoplasty (I think my nose is too wide.)


2. Mole on my ear removed


3. I can't actually think of a third one right off the bat, maybe have stretch marks removed or something.





What about you?If you could have any three plastic/cosmetic surgeries (for free) what would they be?
Breast reduction - I want my breasts really small and perky, like an A cup. I despise being busty; besides, they sag and they're nasty and disgusting.





Liposuction - I'd have excess fat sucked out of me (the fat that I can't get rid of regardless of exercise) and my skin tightened all over to remove stretch marks. The fat would be injected into my butt.





I'd have the bump on my nose removed, and my lips plumped.








I'd still be ugly, but hey, it would be free so why not?





*Oh, and one that I'd be willing to pay for is the surgery to remove my reproductive organs. I've never wanted to have children and having periods is just a waste.If you could have any three plastic/cosmetic surgeries (for free) what would they be?
1.breast implants( Im acutally getting them in a couple months) wish it was free lol!


2. tummy tuck to remove my stretch marks


theres not really a third one Im dying to get but I guess


3 I would get my nose done not because of the looks butbecause getting one helps you breath better I have small insides and its annoying
1. A brazillian butt lift.... I want to do it NOW!!!!!! I wish it were free, believe me Id be at the Dr right now.





2. another boob job cuz I am not please with the first one I had. Always go a little bigger then you want or think... otherwise you will be back in the dr. office.





3. nothing elsen that I can think of.
Lipo/gastric/whatever, hair removal from my pits %26amp; legs (so I never have to shave again) %26amp; I'm about to have a surgery (not sure what it's called) since I've had my kids to where Aunt Flo won't visit me any more :)





Ah, to dream!
Nose job, Jaw trim, forehead trim?/lowered hairline, and if I could have a forth liposuction. oh, and lip injections. and breast lift/augmentation.





Do mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
1. Nose job.


2. Breast reduction.


3. Liposuction.





Ohhh and maybe a 4th, get my teeth fixed. I have this really annoying gap.
if it were free %26amp; hey could give 100% guarantee they wouldn't f me up I would get:


Face lift....at my age I'm starting to sag a little


Tummy tuck.....to get rid of a little extra fat I can't seem to get rid of


Butt lift
The 3 surgeries I'd want:





1) A longer unit


2) A thicker unit


3) A not-so bendy unit
1. Rhinoplasty. (Psh. I'm getting one even with the money)


2. Cheek bone insertion. Idk wtf it's called.


3. Boob job.
i think my fingers are a little webbed and i could go from a ring size 7 to a 5 instantly if it were fixed! lol seriously





tummy tuck





Mole on left butt cheek removed haha
i would get a nose job, lyposuction because i think im fat, and i dont know a third one
I would have my ears pinned back (ha ya, my ears stick out :P) and have my teeth fixed.
Nose job and jaw trim definitely.
1. Jaw moved forward


2. Boob job


3. face lift
Boobs


Nose


Teeth
3
nose


boobs


lips
I would get like a 15'; co*k
make my face less round


boob job


laser hair removal =P
probably just a nose job, my nose isnt bad but it could be better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash