Monday, November 30, 2009

What is a good cosmetic brand for young teens???

I have normal skin except for my oily nose.





I also want a brand that won't look gross (cakey).





Thanx 4 Helping!!!What is a good cosmetic brand for young teens???
Neutrogena makes a base makeup called skin clearing tint, it is very light, wont clog pores and keeps your skin clear. It goes on so smooth and light that you don't even feel it. For a powder, try the corn silks, they are great at keeping skin from getting shiny.What is a good cosmetic brand for young teens???
Benefit Cosmetics is a great line for young teens. You can find them at Sephora and Macy's. They have little tricks to make you look like you are not wearing any make-up.
You should try mark. It's a line from Avon made just for young women. Plus it's really cheap, but great quality. I'm an independent mark sales representative. Email me and I'll send you a link to my website.
Mary Kay
any of the MINERAL make-ups!


sheer cover...or.... bare minerals


they are great, easy, light, and work wonders!!





QVC has the bare minerals


and liza gibbons does an info-mercial on sheer cover
lipgloss and a little mascara is okay... no other makeup is good because it ruins the face..
neutrogena or maybelline. It has natural looking colors and it goes on smooth so you don't look like a birthday cake. Oh, and they are inexpensive! Good Luck :)
Clinique is the best i love them and it does not make me brake out like other brands
I use Rommel London its not very expensive and it looks just fine, i don't usually use a ton of makeup though, so if your going to use alot then i don't know what to tell you, it will always look cakey.
Mark by Avon, Urban Decay and Hard Candy.
mac is really good bc im 13 and i use it it doesent look cacky there concealers are really good and smooth or lancome chanel is good also
Avon has a brand called Mark that is more for teens. They have really good products, and are a really good price. I used to use Mary Kay, and other brands, but so far, the Avon and Mark brands have been the best quality and have the best variety and products. If you have any Avon questions, feel free to ask me. I am an Avon Representative.
Physicians Formula, or Sonia Kashuk. You can find these at Target. I love them both because they both have different products available for people with different skin types.
i use 'Jane nearly foundation'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash