Monday, November 30, 2009

Should I get cosmetic surgery on my stomach?

I had a child 6 years ago.. my skin is still not tight on my stomach.. whenever I gain a little weight it goes right there. I am not fat, I weigh 123 lbs.. but I think if I got it fixed I would be worried about it going back..Should I get cosmetic surgery on my stomach?
Six years is a long time...I dont think that exercise will work if it hasnt up until now. I say go for the surgery- but only if you're willing to spend the money, and only if it will make you feel better about yourself. If it wont change the way you feel, then theres really no point in getting it is there? Also, if you're planning on having another child, you may want to hold off on the surgery until after the second child is born. But after six years I imagine you must be tired of the extra skin, make sure you get an accredable plastic surgeon to ensure the results last.





Good luck!Should I get cosmetic surgery on my stomach?
i have it too!! I am only 21! i had a baby 8 months ago. i have extra skin. the plastic surgeon said that is the only way to get a flat stomach. but i might have another baby some day so i am going to hold off on it for now, but i did just get implants!!! i would totally get another surgery. if it really bothers you then go for it.. it will totally be worth it. I am only about 115 lbs by the way and i still have it :(
Maybe this will help you decide: http://best-cosmetic-surgeries.com/the-p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash