Monday, November 30, 2009

With Cosmetic Surgery what kind of pain can there be that last too long or pain pills can't help?

I'm thinking about having some on my tummy and face then maybe breasts. Tell me about your stay and recoveryWith Cosmetic Surgery what kind of pain can there be that last too long or pain pills can't help?
I have not had cosmetic surgery, but I did have a salivary gland tumor removed from under my upper lip. There are many nerves in the facial area so there is a possibility of nerve damage. I had the surgery around 5-6 years ago and still have numbness on part of my lip.





Nerve damage does not always cause numbness though, it can also cause pain, which can continue for quite a while. Nerves take time to regenerate/recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash