Monday, November 30, 2009

What used or old make-up item do you have in your cosmetic bag that you just keep using and can't bring your..

self to throw away? I have been seeing people do this for a while, like keeping a little nub of an eye pencil because they can't find the color anywhere else. What old and used up items are in your bags?What used or old make-up item do you have in your cosmetic bag that you just keep using and can't bring your..
My mood lipstick - I love if for around the house and it's better than lip gloss - it has color and it stays on all day





You can buy 12 of them on Ebay for about $4What used or old make-up item do you have in your cosmetic bag that you just keep using and can't bring your..
My blush - I haven't been able to find the right shade as this one..LOVE IT... Why do they always change???
I don't have any because I throw most of them out after a month or two as they deteriorate and can collect germs like mascara
I really don't because I really buy my acessories in a same place when ever I shop.
some lipstick that i've had in my purse for a few years now. i think i've used once, not even then.
my blush brush. i've had it 20 years or more. i've never found one i like as well. it still has all it's bristles and everything.
I have really old eyeshadows I love and have had for years, but hardly ever use. One day I will have a use for Electric Blue Eyeshadow!! :)
well i throw most of my stuff away when it expires... foundation after 6 months, powder eyeshadow or makeup after one year... and i usually always run out of eyeliner, mascara, and chapstick/lipgloss so i always have to replace it.





but i DO have this old neutrogena blush in divine wine that i dont want to throw away yet because i haven't used it that much and it would be a waste if it goes in the trash...





heheheh :]
is there expiration dates on make-up? ...oops.... I tend to just use it until it is gone. I don't wear a lot of make-up so ALL my stuff is old, I rarely get new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash