Monday, November 30, 2009

Will cosmetic surgery help me to get long eyebrows and internal look on my face?

will cosmetic surgery help me get long thicker eyebrows and international look on my face as i am an indianWill cosmetic surgery help me to get long eyebrows and internal look on my face?
Last summer my mother got cosmetic surgery and the results look really good so far. In my state a there are certain cosmetic surgeons that are better than others. I'd consult cosmetic surgeons in your area and see before and after pictures. http://www.plasticcosmeticsurgerycenter.鈥?/a> A local cosmetic surgeon should be able to answer your questions.Will cosmetic surgery help me to get long eyebrows and internal look on my face?
I don't know of any surgery that can make your eyebrows longer and thicker. Here in the USA, many women and girls pluck their eyebrows, in some cases so extremely that they are down to a pencil-thin line. A few women feel that their eyebrows are too sparse, and draw in little hairs with a sharpened eyebrow pencil.





American men generally accept their eyebrows just as they are. As they get into middle age, their eyebrow hairs sometimes start growing wildly out of line, and they get their barber to trim their eyebrows shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash