Monday, November 30, 2009

How To Get Free Cosmetic Samples That Actually Come?

So I Live In Canada and Im looking For Makeup Samples That ACTUALLY Come with no feeHow To Get Free Cosmetic Samples That Actually Come?
try http://www.freefreebies.org its what I use they're new but cool and update daily





btw a lot of the other answers have viruses, I'll try to delete the ones I know have them





please best answer me :)How To Get Free Cosmetic Samples That Actually Come?
Go to your department stores and just ask for samples of their latest products so you can try them before you buy it. MAC has small sample bottles they add foundation in and other name brands have small samples of perfume and other things they can give you to try. Benefit has a bunch i got last time when i bought new makeup but if you ask them they'll give it to you without a purchase.
I tried a lot of different websites trying to get free stuff delivered to my house, unfortunately with most of them you had to do surveys or finish offers to get it. Then I stumbled across http://www.makeupfreebie.com and a few of the offers there actually work without filling out loads of rubbish. You should give it a try, just make sure you choose stuff from the ';Canada'; section.
go to a sephora or something like that.


if you order sephora online you get 3 free samples.
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash