Monday, November 30, 2009

What Is Your Fav Cosmetic Product Brand?

Clinique. It's given me the most flawless complexion yet.


Yves Saint Laurent highlighter (Touche Eclat) is also something I couldn't live without.


But I also love Estee Lauder for lipliners, and YSL blusher.


I use Clinique bronzer, Rimmel eyeliner and Maybelline mascara.





So I'd say favourite = Clinique. But YSL, Estee Lauder, Rimmel and Maybelline are good brands too.What Is Your Fav Cosmetic Product Brand?
clinique. because it's healthy for your skin. no really toxic chemicals or anything. and their stuff isnt cheap or anything. like that crap you get at rite aid or target. its amazing.What Is Your Fav Cosmetic Product Brand?
face- bare minerals and some almay


then eye- maybelline colossal lash :)
M.A.C


i love their blush%26lt;3 =]
MAC all the way!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash